Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Deciding on Laundry Products to Offer You

I am researching the top laundry products.  Consumer Research Report


Consumer Research has the top 4 as 
Tide Coldwater Liquid                         37 cents per load
Tide with Bleach Alternative Liquid       37 cents per load
Seventh Generation Liquid                  36 cents per load
Country Save Laundry Powder             19 cents per load

Runners up are
Mrs. Meyers                                     24 cents per load
Kirkland Signature Ultra 2X                  16 cents per load


And my personal favorite for the past 3 years     ECOS Review
ECOS Laundry Liquid, Magnolia & Lilies Original Formula      11 cents per load

The product has mixed reviews but it passed the skin test for my daughter, the allergy sniff test for my son, and the cleaning test for me.

I'll bring some in to add as an option for our laundry customers.
It's good to have variety and try new products without having to buy an entire bottle and decide it's not for you.

Meanwhile, I found another local Blogger who had some interesting findings in her research.   Pretty interesting stuff . . .check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment